Zhen'do

The whole costume is made of tricot. To make the cape stiff I had two layer tricot and in between I had thicker fabric. The cape was a real pain to make...
The pants, the shirt and the two waistbelts is attached together as one part, much like an overall with a zipper in the back.
The wig was pretty hard to get as I wished, I think it's almost like 1kg hairspray in it and believe me when I say it; it stinks! D:
I made the sword for the first Kratos-costume and in total the sword took almost 2 years to complete. But to be honest I didn't work on it everyday so...
One mistake was that I could've sewn the belts a bit shorter since when I didn't have the extra leatherbelt beneath the costume to hold the sword they hang very much and it looked like I had a beergut...not so charming >.<
Associated Photos

Blog Archive